翻译考试英语口译初级句子

时间:2024-10-06 03:59:48 翻译资格 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

翻译考试英语口译初级精选句子

  引导语:翻译考试英语口译初级精选句子,由应届毕业生培训网整理而成,谢谢您的阅读。

翻译考试英语口译初级精选句子

  一、常见句型

  1. My wages are barely enough to keep body and soul together.

  我的工资仅够维持生计。

  keep body and soul together 仅能维持生活,勉强度日,勉强地生活下去,糊口

  e.g. I hate my job, but I have to keep body and soul together somehow. 我讨厌我的工作,但不管怎么样我得挣钱糊口。

  2. Count your blessings.

  你知足吧。

  3. Would you like your steak rare, medium, or well-done?

  您的牛排要三分熟,五分熟,还是全熟?

  >>西餐英语——牛排几分熟<<

  4. Steer clear of trouble.

  少管闲事。

  steer clear of 躲避,避开,绕开,避免

  e.g. Kids should steer clear of that park, it doesn't seem safe. 那个公园好像不安全,孩子们应该避开。

  5. You better hew to the line.

  你最好守规矩。

  hew to the line 服从纪律,循规蹈矩

  e.g. We should hew to the Party's line. 我们应该坚持党的路线。

  6. What’s cuter than that?

  你嘴巴真甜。

  7. The rarer it is, the more it is worth.

  物以稀为贵。

  8. You brought it up.

  是你先提这件事的。

  bring up 提出;教育;养育;呕出;(船等)停下

  e.g. Please bring up this point at the next meeting. 请把这一点在下次会议上提出来。

  9. It is bred in the bone.

  本性难移。

  bred in the bone 生来就有的,与生俱来的,天赋的;根除不了的,改不掉的

  10. I’ll give you the lowdown.

  我会告诉你关键信息。

  二、必会句

  组一

  I got an interview this afternoon.

  我下午有个面试。

  I have 2 years of experience in this sort of work.

  我有类似的工作经验2年了。

  I work as a nurse in a large Children's hospital.

  我在一家大型的儿童医院做护士。

  I work in a company which sells footwear.

  我在一家销售鞋类产品的公司工作。

  I work for the government.

  我在政府部门工作。

  I'm a businessman.

  我是一个商人。

  I started working there three months ago.

  我三个月前开始在那儿工作。

  I came here straight after finishing university.

  大学毕业后我就直接来这家公司上班了。

  I'm Kate Smith. I'm the sales manager here.

  我是凯特·史密斯。我是这儿的销售经理。

  I'm in charge of all the money the company makes and spends.

  我主管这家公司所有的收入和支出。

  Our headquarters is in Shanghai.

  我们总部在上海。

  I work in an office.

  我在办公室上班。

  We have a branch in Shenzhen.

  我们在深圳有一家分公司。

  I'm on my way to office.

  我正在去公司的路上。

  I have a meeting in 20 minutes.

  20分钟后我有个会要开。

  Name a time and place.

  确认时间和地点。

  Who's in charge here?

  谁是这里的主管?

  Friday is payday.

  星期五是发薪日。

  I've got something pressing, can I call you back later?

  我现在很忙,晚点打给你行吗?

  Can you fax it to me? Can you e-mail it to me?

  你可以传真给我吗?你可以e-mail给我吗?

  My e-mail is …

  我的电子邮件地址是……

  Give me a call sometime.

  有时间打电话给我。

  Thank you for your time.

  谢谢你的安排。

  Do you have a minute?

  您现在有时间吗?

  I need it now.

  我现在需要他!

  Take your time.

  慢慢来。

  It can wait.

  可以等一下。

  Leave it to me.

  把它留给我。

  I'll go straight there.

  我会直接去那儿。

  Which floor?

  到几楼?

  I need to make some copies.

  我的复印几份。

  Here you are.

  给你。

  I'm going for coffee.Do you want anything?

  我去冲咖啡,你要点什么?

  How's the project going?

  企划案进展的如何?

  Where's the managere's office?

  经理的办公室在哪儿?

  Can you tell me where the copier is?

  请问复印机在哪儿?

  What's the address there?

  那边的地址是?

  I need the number for the accounting office.

  我要会计部的电话号码。

  Could I get your telephone number?

  我可以知道您电话号码?

  My number is …

  我的电话号码是……

  And I live at …

  我住在……

  组二

  What time is it now?

  现在几点?

  It's just(about) eight o'clock.

  正好(大约)八点钟。

  It's four fifteen.

  四点十五分。

  Seven thirty in the morning.

  早上七点半。

  Do you have the time?

  你知道现在几点了吗?

  My watch says nine ten.

  我的手表是九点十分。

  It's exactly ten minutes past three o'clock.

  正好是三点十分。

  I go to school at 7 o'clock every day.

  我每天7点去学校。

  I bought a new watch the day before yesterday.

  前天我买了一块新的手表。

  三、实况会话

  SHOW TIME ONE

  A: Which month has twenty-eight days?

  哪个月有28天呢?

  B: All of them.

  都有啊。

  SHOW TIME TWO

  A: Waitress, do I have to sit here and starve all night?

  服务员,我必须坐这儿整晚挨饿吗?

  B: No, we close at nine p.m.

  不,先生,我们9点关门。

  SHOW TIME THREE

  A: Last week a hurricane hit our house.

  上周我们家遭飓风袭击了。

  B: Did it hurt the house any?

  那房子没受到什么破坏吧?

  A: I don't know- we haven't found it yet.

  不知道—我们现在还没有找到房子呢。

  SHOW TIME FOUR

  A: What's the problem? You look so sad.

  您有什么事儿吗?您看上去那么沮丧。

  B: My wife and I had a fight. She told me she wasn't going to talk to me for 30 days.

  我和妻子吵了架。她说她30天都不会跟我说话。

  A: That should make you happy!

  那你应该感到高兴才是啊。

  B: Yes, but that was 29 days ago. Today is the last day.

  我确实觉得高兴,可那是29天谴的事了,今天是最后一天。

  四、开心时分

  - What time is it?

  现在几点了?

  - Three o'clock. What's the matter?

  三点。怎么了?

  - I've been asking people for the time all day.Everyone I ask tells me something different.

  我一天都在问别人时间,每个人告诉我的时间都不一样。

  - Why did you come home at 3 o'clock?

  为什么你3点就回家来了?

  - You told me to come home early.

  你告诉我要我早点回家的啊。

【翻译考试英语口译初级句子】相关文章:

2017初级翻译考试口译必备词汇09-25

初级口译考试精华句子精选08-28

2017翻译考试初级口译模拟试题及答案10-06

初级口译考试高分句子09-23

2024初级翻译考试口译模拟真题及答案07-01

英语中级口译考试英语长句翻译方法07-09

2016年翻译资格口译初级词汇07-01

翻译资格初级口译重点词汇短语08-19

2017年全国翻译资格考试初级口译词汇整理10-24

上半年翻译考试初级口译模拟真题及答案10-04