- 相关推荐
报检员考试外贸英语实战对话练习题2016
超强度脑力劳动是报检员职业的最大特点,下面是YJBYS小编为大家搜索整理的关于报检员考试外贸英语实战对话练习题,欢迎参考学习,希望对大家有所帮助!想了解更多相关信息请持续关注我们应届毕业生培训网!
Can you give me an insurance rate?
您能给我一份保险率表吗?
Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?
您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs。
你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
Words and Phrases
insurance expense 保险费
premium rate 保险费率
premium 保险费
insurance rate 保险费率表
insurance proceeds 保险金(保险收入)
F.P.A.stands for “Free from Particular Average”。
FPA代表平安险。
W.P.A.stands for “With Particular Average”。
WPA代表水渍险。
I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average。
我将为货物投保平安险。
I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods。
我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A……
我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
Free from Particular Average is good enough。
只保平安险就可以了。
The goods are to be insured F.P.A。
这批货需投保平安险。
What you've covered is Leakage。
你所投保的是渗漏险。
Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?
您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature,please extend the coverage to include TPND。
针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A.and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?
您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
Not every breakage is a particular average。
并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
The coverage is W.P.A.plus Risk of Breakage。
投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
Well,obviously you won't want All Risks cover。
显然,你不想保综合险。
An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard,doesn't it?
一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?
We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks。
我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。
Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks。
请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。
We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks。
【报检员考试外贸英语实战对话练习题】相关文章:
报检员考试的“战术”分享09-21
报检员考试报考指南10-01
报检员资格考试概述07-16
报检员考试基础英语辅导08-18
报检员考试主要内容07-19
考试通过者谈报检员考试秘诀10-29
商务英语实战对话:迎接客户09-10
报检员考试重要知识点06-22
报检员考试指导之答题技巧09-17