- 相关推荐
新月集经典诗歌英译汉欣赏
《新月集》 是印度诗人、作家泰戈尔创作的诗集。下面是小编搜集整理的几篇新月集里的诗,欢迎大家阅读!
最后的买卖 THE LAST BARGAIN
"COME and hire me," I cried, while in the morning I was walking on the stone-paved road.
早晨,我在石铺的路上走时,我叫道:“谁来雇用我呀。”
Sword in hand, the King came in his chariot.
皇帝坐着马车,手里拿着剑走来。
He held my hand and said, "I will hire you with my power."
他拉着我的手,说道:“我要用权力来雇用你。”
But his power counted for nought, and he went away in his chariot.
但是他的权力算不了什么,他坐着马车走了。
In the heat of the midday the houses stood with shut doors.
正午炎热的时候,家家户户的门都闭着。
I wandered along the crooked lane.
我沿着屈曲的'小巷走去。
An old man came out with his bag of gold.
一个老人带着一袋金钱走出来。
He pondered and said, "I will hire you with my money."
他斟酌了一下,说道:“我要用金钱来雇用你。”
He weighed his coins one by one, but I turned away.
他一个一个地数着他的钱,但我却转身离去了。
It was evening. The garden hedge was all aflower.
黄昏了,花园的篱上满开着花。
The fair maid came out and said, "I will hire you with a smile."
美人走出来,说道:“我要用微笑来雇用你。”
Her smile paled and melted into tears, and she went back alone into the dark.
她的微笑黯淡了,化成泪容了,她孤寂地回身走进黑暗里去。
The sun glistened on the sand, and the sea waves broke waywardly.
太阳照耀在沙地上,海波任性地浪花四溅。
A child sat playing with shells.
一个小孩坐在那里玩贝壳。
He raised his head and seemed to know me, and said, "I hire you with nothing."
他抬起头来,好像认识我似的,说道:“我雇你不用什么东西。”
From thenceforward that bargain struck in child's play made me a free man.
从此以后,在这个小孩的游戏中做成的买卖,使我成了一个自由的人。
孩子天使 THE CHILD-ANGEL
THEY clamour and fight, they doubt and despair, they know no end to their wranglings.
他们喧哗争斗,他们怀疑失望,他们辩论而没有结果。
Let your life come amongst them like a flame of light, my child, unflickering and pure, and delight them into silence.
我的孩子,让你的生命到他们当中去,如一线镇定而纯洁之光,使他们愉悦而沉默。
They are cruel in their greed and their envy, their words are like hidden knives thirsting for blood.
他们的贪心和妒忌是残忍的;他们的话,好像暗藏的刀,渴欲饮血。
Go and stand amidst their scowling hearts, my child, and let your gentle eyes fall upon them like the forgiving peace of the evening over the strife of the day.
我的孩子,去,去站在他们愤懑的心中,把你的和善的眼光落在它们上面,好像那傍晚的.宽洪大量的和平,覆盖着日间的骚扰一样。
Let them see your face, my child, and thus know the meaning of all things; let them love you and thus love each other.
我的孩子,让他们望着你的脸,因此能够知道一切事物的意义;让他们爱你,因此他们能够相爱。
Come and take your seat in the bosom of the limitless, my child. At sunrise open and raise your heart like a blossoming flower, and at sunset bend your head and in silence complete the worship of the day.
来,坐在无垠的胸膛上,我的孩子。朝阳出来时,开放而且抬起你的心,像一朵盛开的花;夕阳落下时,低下你的头,默默地做完这一天的礼拜。
我的歌 MY SONG
THIS song of mine will wind its music around you, my child, like the fond arms of love.
我的孩子,我这一只歌将扬起它的乐声围绕你的身旁,好像那爱情的热恋的手臂一样。
This song of mine will touch your forehead like a kiss of blessing.
我这一只歌将触着你的前额,好像那祝福的接吻一样。
When you are alone it will sit by your side and whisper in your ear, when you are in the crowd it will fence you about with aloofness.
当你只是一个人的时候,它将坐在你的身旁,在你耳边微语着;当你在人群中的时候,它将围住你,使你超然物外。
My song will be like a pair of wings to your dreams, it will transport your heart to the verge of the unknown.
我的'歌将成为你的梦的翼翅,它将把你的心移送到不可知的岸边。
It will be like the faithful star overhead when dark night is over your road.
当黑夜覆盖在你路上的时候,它又将成为那照临在你头上的忠实的星光。
My song will sit inthe pupils of your eyes, and will carry your sight into the heart of things.
我的歌又将坐在你眼睛的瞳仁里,将你的视线带入万物的心里。
And when my voice is silent in death, my song will speak in your living heart.
当我的声音因死亡而沉寂时,我的歌仍将在我活泼泼的心中唱着。
【新月集经典诗歌英译汉欣赏】相关文章:
英语经典诗歌翻译欣赏09-15
新概念经典诗歌欣赏09-02
英译汉常用的方法技巧07-17
英译汉常用的方法和技巧07-10
中班诗歌欣赏创编活动《秋天的颜色》教案(精选11篇)08-09
介绍惠普公司的英译汉口译练习05-04
商务英语英译汉的翻译技巧10-23
CATTI考试英译汉注意事项09-11
考研英语英译汉答题小技巧07-31
商务英语英译汉翻译的技巧09-21