关于打针的英语对话
感冒打针这件事情,我们想必不会陌生。下面是小编分享的关于打针的英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助!
对话1
A:Is this where I come for an injection?
打针是在这儿吗?
B:Yes.Can you show me your prescription, please?
是的,请让我看看医生的处方好吗?
A:Here you are.
给您 .
B:Oh,penicillin.Do you know if you are allergic to it?
哦,原来是青霉素呀.你对青霉素过敏吗?
A:I have no idea.
这我倒不知道.
B:Yes,and rest your arm on the table and relax.Hold still please.
坐吧,把胳膊搁到桌子上.不要动
Now, wait just outside for 15 minutes,then I'll have a look to see your reaction.
你到外面坐15分钟,然后让我看看你有没有什么反应.
对话2
A:Can you come in now, please?Let me see your arm.
请进,让我看看你的胳膊.
B:Here.Nothing seems to have happened.
看吧,好像没什么反应.
A:That's seems to be all right.I'll give you your first injection now.
看上去一切正常.我先给你打第一针.
B:How many injections will I need?
总共要打多少针呀?
A:One every day for seven days.It should be around the same time each day.
每天一针,总共7天,而且每天要在差不多同一时间打针.
B:What happens if I can't come?
我来不了的话要紧吗?
A:It's important that you don't skip a day
一天也不要漏打,这很重要.
B:I understand.
知道了.
A:Now,I'll just use this swab to sterilize it,then give you the injection.
现在我要用酒精棉球给你擦一擦皮肤,然后再给你打针.
Try to relax as much as you can.
你尽可能地放松
B:Oh,it really hurts.
实在痛死人了.
A:The pain should go away in a couple of hours.
几小时后疼痛就会过去的.
重要句子
Is this where I come for an injection?
打针是在这儿吗?
Yes.Can you show me your prescription, please?
是的,请让我看看医生的处方好吗?
Oh,penicillin.Do you know if you are allergic to it?
哦,原来是青霉素呀.你对青霉素过敏吗?
I have no idea.
我不知道.
Now,roll up your sleeve,and I'll give you a small injection
来,把袖子卷起来,我先做个小剂量注射.
Now,wait just outside for 15 minutes then I'll have a look to see your reaction.
在外面等15分钟,然后让我看看有没有什么反应.
It's important that you don't skip a day
你一天也不要漏针,这一点很重要.
I'll just use this swab to sterilize it.
我来用酒精棉球给你消毒一下.
The pain should go away in a couple of hours.
几小时后,疼痛就会过去.
【关于打针的英语对话】相关文章: