- 相关推荐
少儿英语小故事《狐狸和山羊》
你听过狐狸和山羊的故事么?下面YJBYS小编为你收集整理了双语版的狐狸和山羊的故事,又能看故事又能学习英语,一举两得,何乐而不为呢?
The Fox and the Goat 狐狸和山羊
A thirsty Fox looks for water.
有一只口渴的狐狸在找水。
It’s so hot today. And I’m so thirsty. There’s no water anywhere.
今天真热。而且我好渴啊!到处都没有水。
The Fox keeps looking. Far away, he sees something.
狐狸不停的找,远远地他看到一些东西。
Wait ! What’s that ? I think it’s a well. I’m saved ! There must be water there.
等等!那是什么?我想那是口水井!我得救了!那里一定有水。
The Fox runs towards the well. He is very happy.
狐狸跑向水井。他非常高兴。
I was right. There’s lots of water here. It looks so cold and delicious. But how can I get the water? The well looks very deep. Oh, what shall I do ?
我对了。这里有很多水。看起来凉爽又可口。但是我怎么才能喝到水呢?水井看起来很深。哦,我该怎么办?
The Fox thinks and thinks .
狐狸想了又想。
I can’t stand it anymore. I’m too thirsty. I’ll just jump in . Here I go ! (splash)
我再也忍不住了。我太渴了。我要跳进去。我要去啰!(啪唰)
The Fox jumps into the well .
狐狸跳入井中。
It is so cool in here . The water tastes so fresh and cold . I can drink it all day . But wait a minute . This well is deeper than I thought . My paws can’t reach the top . Oh my ! Now I’m im big trouble . How can I get out ? There’s no one nearly . There’s no one to help me . What have I done ! Boo – hoo .这里好凉快。这水尝起来又干净又清凉。我可以喝它一整天。可是等一等。这井比我想象的深多了。我的手爪够不到顶。我的天!现在我有麻烦了,我怎么出去呢?这附近没有人。没有人来救我。我做了什么事?呜…呜…
The Fox is very scared . He can’t think of a way to get out of the well .
狐狸非常害怕。他想不出任何跳离水井的方法。
He cries all morning .
他哭了整个早上。
Then he hears a familiar voice from far away . Suddly , he has a good idea .
然后他听见远远传来熟悉的声音。突然,他想出一个好主意。
I’m thirsty and hot , Where is the water ? I need a drink right now .
我又渴又热,水在哪里呢?我现在要喝点水。
The Goat sees the same well .He walks towards the well.
羊看到同一口井。他走向水井。
Ahha ! There’s a well , I found some water ! I can have a drink there , Thank goodness !
啊哈!有一口井。我看到一些水了!我可以在哪里喝一点水,感谢老天!
The Goat gets closer to the well . He hears a familiar voice .
羊靠近水井。他听到一个熟悉的声音。
How are you today ,Goat ?
你今天好吗,羊?
What was that ? Who said that? I don’t see anyone around. Where did the voice come from?
那是什么?谁在说话?这附近我谁也没看到啊。那声音是从哪来的?
The Goat keeps looking around . But can’t find anyone .
羊不停地四处张望。可是谁也没看见。
This is strange . I hear a voice , but there’s no one around .
怪了,我听到一个声音,可是没有人在这附近。
I’m here , Goat , I’m inside the well .
我在这里,羊,我在井里。
Inside the well ? Whose voice was that ?
在井里?那是谁的声音?
The Goat looks into the well .
羊朝井里看去。
Oh my goodness , Fox ! What are you doing down there ?
哦,我的天啊,狐狸!你在下面做什么呀?
I was thirsty . So I came down here for a drink .
我很渴,所以我下来喝水。
How is the water ? Is it fresh and cold ?
井水怎么样?它干净和清凉吗?
Of course . The water down here is fantastic . It’s the best water I’ve ever tasted . And I’m enjoying it all by myself . 当然,这里的水真是太棒了。这是我喝过最棒的水了。而且都由我一个人享用。
Well ,um , I’m thirsty , too . Can I come down and join you ? I just need one drink .
哦,我也渴了。我可以下去跟你一起吗?我只要喝一口就好了。
Well , let me think about it .
这个吗,让我想想。
The Fox pretends to thinking about something .
狐狸假装思考一些事情。
Come on , Fox , I’m your friend . Let me come down .
拜托,狐狸,我是你的朋友,让我下去吧。
Well , all right , Just this once . I didn’t want to share the water with anyone . But since you are my friend , I’ll let you come down .
嗯,好吧,就这么一次。我不想跟任何人分享这水。可是既然你是我的朋友,我就让你下来吧。
Thanks a lot , Fox . You are too generous, I’m coming down now .
感激不尽,狐狸。你真大方,我现在就下来。
The Goat also jumps into the well and makes a big splash.
羊也跳入井口并溅起了大水花。
Welcome ,Goat , Try the water , How is it ?
欢迎,羊,试试看这水,怎么样啊?
Mmm… it is delicious . This is the best water in the world . Thank you for sharing it with me .
嗯…好喝。这是世界上最棒的水了。谢谢你让我跟你一起分享。
It’s nothing . I’m just glad you like it . But don’t you think it’s too crowded in here ? It was fine when I was alone . Now it’s too small .
没什么,我很高兴你喜欢。不过你不觉得这里很挤吗?当我一个人的时候,这里还可以,现在太小了。
I’m sorry , shall I get out now ? 我很抱歉,我现在该出去了吗?
No , it’s okay . I’ve had enough water for today. I’ll be leaving now. You can drink some more.
不,没关系。我今天已经喝够多的水了。我现在要走了,你可以多喝点。
Thank you , Fox , You are too kind .
谢谢你,狐狸,你人真好。
Keep drinking. I’m just jump on your back and climb out now.
继续喝。我现在就猜着你的背出去。
The Fox steps on the Goat’s back and swiftly gets out of the well .
狐狸踩着羊的背迅速地爬出水井。
Thank goodness , I’m out .
感谢老天,我出来了。
(echoing voice from the well)Are you there , Fox ? I’m finished drinking. I want to get out now. Help me up. please.
(来自井里的声音)你在哪里呀,狐狸?我喝完了。我现在要出去,请帮帮我。
I’m sorry , Goat , I can’t help you. If I do . I might fall in again.
对不起,羊。我不能帮你。如果我帮你,我可能会再掉下去。
Please help me out , I’m not thirsty anymore. And it’s getting dark in here.
请帮我出去。我不渴了。而且这里越来越黑了。
That’s too hard , Goat. You should have thought of a way out before. Next time , think before you act, okay? I’m busy ,I must be going.
那太糟了,羊。你应该事先就想到出来的办法。下次,要三思而后行,好吗?我很忙,我得走了。
Do’t leave me here alone , Fox . I’m afraid , How can I get out by myself ?
不要留下我一个人在这里,狐狸!我很害怕,我自己怎么出去?
Trick another foolish animal like yourself. Good luck , Good-bye .
骗骗像你这么愚蠢的动物吧!祝好运,再见。
MORAL: Think carefull before you act .
要三思而后行。
【少儿英语小故事《狐狸和山羊》】相关文章:
少儿英语故事:青蛙和牛03-19
少儿英语寓言故事精选01-22
少儿英语小笑话「四则」03-25
少儿英语的学习重点和方法03-24
我和普通话的小故事03-03
少儿英语故事:Allen’s Fear03-28
少儿英语故事:骄傲的小蚂蚁03-24
剑桥少儿英语和剑桥五级的区别03-27
少儿英语学习中家长的担忧和误区03-19