美剧《越狱》美式口语大盘点

时间:2023-02-28 12:30:41 英语听说 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

美剧《越狱》美式口语大盘点

  《越狱》(Prison Break)是由保罗舒尔灵主创的剧情悬疑电视剧,由温特沃思米勒和多米尼克珀塞尔等人主演。讲述的是一个关于拯救的故事。 以下是yjbys盘点的美剧《越狱》美式口语大盘点,快来收藏吧。

  1. And he's the mastermind of this whole thing。他是整个事情的主谋

  2. And then when you start running out of air.。。当你没气的时候

  3. Anything break on the other six?其他六人有什么进展?

  4. But it's going to make collaboration kind of hard。不过这样合作起来就不那么容易了。

  5. But you need a fall guy,fine. 但是你们需要一个替罪羊。

  6. Can I hitch a ride?我能搭个便车吗?

  7. Care to comment? 有啥想说的么?

  8. Do you copy?收到了吗?Roger. 收到了

  9. Do you happen to have a pen handy? 你手头有笔吗?

  10. Don't turn your back on us。别抛弃我们

  11. Every plot is mapped out with dimensions。每一小块都会用尺寸标注出

  12. From a public relations standpoint,abruzzi and apolskia were by the book。从公众角度出发,(杀)abruzzi and apolskia是按规定的。

  13. Get some two-bit job? 找份廉价工打打?

  14. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you in right now。给我个不告发你的理由。

  15. Go nothing。别动

  16. He acknowledge that whatever neuroses drove the criminal to commit the original crime is compounded. 他知道无论是什么神经机能病变导致的最初犯罪都是复杂的

  17. He went out with his boots on。他死在工作岗位 。

  18. He's a closed book。他很自我保护

  19. He's got a stateroom listed as a cargo hold on the manifest。他将头等舱伪造成装货物的仓库

  20. Hit a sore spot,didnt I? 说到你痛处了,是不是?

  21. How do you throw the hunter off the scent? Get rid of the prey。你怎么才能逃过猎人的鼻子? 扔掉猎物。

  22. How was scofield able to have exclusive access to you? 为什么scofield能单独接触你?

  23. Humpty dumpty climbed up a wall,humpty dumpty had a great fall。胖墩爬上墙,胖墩摔下来。

  24. I admire your optimism. She’s rolling,man. 我很钦佩你的乐观,她在叛变

  25. I believe i said no comment。我说过无可奉告了

  26. I bought us some time-that's what counts. 我争取到了时间,那才是最重要的。

  27. I didn't mean to startle you. 我没想吓你。

  28. I failed him。我让他失望了。

  29. I hope you're holding on to something tight 'cause i'm about to break it down for you。我希望你做好心理准备,因为我要说的东西会让你崩溃。

  30. I let that psychopath t-bag loose once。我让T-BAG那个变态逃掉一次

  31. I want to alert you to a possible situation。我要提醒你可能发生的情况。

  32. I want you to turn youself in。我希望你去自首。

  33. If you would have just told us in the beginning that this was going to be a railroad。如果你一开始就告诉我们这是个快速通过案。

  34. I'll ring it up。我来打价

  35. I'm punkd 我被耍了

  36. I'm the furthest thing from a threat。我根本没有威胁。

  37. Is it true you sold the right to run prison industries to the highest bidder?你将监狱工厂管理权卖给出价最高的人是不是真的?

  38. It looks like we're back to square one。看来我们又回到起点了

  39. It was 1:00 PM when they tangled it up。他们在下午一点聚集在一起

  40. It's a one-shot deal out of the country. 这是离开这个国家的惟一的机会。

  41. It's a simple strategy,plays across the board. 很简单的策略,广为人知

  42. It's over for good 永远结束了

  43. It's time to get the hat。我们该去拿钱了

  44. Just go easy。放松点

  45. Keep me posted. 和我保持联系

  46. Keep your head down。小心撞头,引申为"小心行事"

  47. Knock it off. 安静

  48. Let's roll out。我们出发吧

  49. Listen,you know I'm thankful for the help with the green card,but I just don't want to get involved。我很感激你帮我搞到绿卡但我不想卷入此事。

  50. My dogs are just barking. 我走得脚痛

  51. Nobody's punking out没人退出

  52. None of your beeswax。不关你事

  53. Not be constantly running,looking over your shoulder不用到处躲藏,小心翼翼地生活

  54. Not in a thousand years。想都别想

  55. Oh ,shut it哦闭嘴吧

  56. Oh,hit me a nerve 哦,真吓人(反语)

  57. One should never turn his back on his home country. 一个人永远也不能背弃自己的祖国

  58. Places to stay,business that are more open to hiring men out of the correctional system. 能住的地方,优先聘用劳改犯的商家。

  59. Probably out of your price range. 恐怕你买不起

  60. Provided the transport comes though。若果交通顺利的话。

  61. Self-presevation is a strong motivator。自卫是很强的因素。

  62. She found no signs of foul play。她没发现谋杀迹象

  63. Sir,I cannot do a procedure like this without an anesthetic。先生,如果没有麻醉剂,我没法动这个手术。

  64. That is absolutely hogwash。简直一派胡言。

  65. That's my ego。是我自以为是了

  66. The guy id'd both of them 那个人认出了他们两

  67. The harder you struggle,the worse it gets你越挣扎,情况越糟。

  68. The hat's over the wall。犯罪已成事实

  69. The money was never yours to begin with。本来就不是你们的钱

  70. The only way to win a war is to try to konw your prey completely。知己知彼,百战不殆

  71. The picture makes me look like a sociopath。照片上的我跟精神变态者似的

  72. There was a way we could wipe the slate clean。这样我们可以洗清冤屈

  73. This can go down humanely if you don’t fight,but if you pull a stunt like that again,it's going to get inhumane right quick. 你要不挣扎的话,那接下来我将会很仁慈,不过要是你想再耍花招,我就会变得很残忍。

  74. This will be your last outburst,officer。这将是你最后一次发飙了,长官。

  75. Those ass-hats are worth more dead than you and i are alives。那些混蛋就是死了也比我们值钱

  76. We don't have to ditch the car. 我们不必丢弃这辆车。

  77. We got to lose the bike. 我们得扔掉这车。

  78. We have already committed the crime。我们已经犯罪了

  79. We keep tapping on cracks,and she's going to break。我们深入利用这个弱点,她就会崩溃。

  80. We ran into some car trouble 我们遇到车祸了

  81. We’ll call for you when we’ve reached a decision。等我们做好决定后会通知你们。

  82. We’ll drop you off in the next town,and I’ll wire you that 10,000 like I said。我们让你在下个镇下车,我会给你汇10000美元。

  83. Well,Hector says that you can serve your full sentence。嗯,hector说你要刑满才释放。

  84. We're going to get made out here。我们会被认出的

  85. We're headed out,man我们出发了,伙计。

  86. We're pulling them now。我们在全力以赴

  87. Whatever you got eating at you,you just give it up。无论什么事在折磨你,你就让它去吧(即别让这种内疚折磨你

  88. When dad’s back acts up,we stop. 当爸爸的背不舒服时我们就得停下来

  89. Why don't you cut out all the riddles, snowflake,and just give us to a straight。你干嘛不把话说明点,小白脸。

  90. Without the money,we are screwed没有钱我们就完了

  91. Yeah,yuck it up,funny man。耶,尽情大笑吧,可笑的人。

  92. You are outnumbered and we will come after you。你人数少,我们会追上你的

  93. You fell for her你爱上了她。

  94. You think that tire went flat by accident?你以为车轮瘪了是个意外么?

  95. You were attending when I first started here。我刚来的时候你是主治医师。

  96. Your call。你决定吧。

  97. Your tags are expired。你的车牌过期了

  98. You're just hoofing it out here in the middle of nowhere?你就在中途闲逛?

  99. You're not being very transparent,Warden。你不是很坦率,狱长。

  100. You're slipping。你错了

【美剧《越狱》美式口语大盘点】相关文章:

看美剧英文词汇11-09

90后台湾偶像剧歌曲盘点09-23

美式客厅怎么装修06-04

秋分节气5大习俗盘点09-24

盘点新西兰留学5大热门专业05-16

十部适合初中生学习英语的美剧08-21

口语学习的两大误区11-07

美甲的8大危害08-16

美式咖啡的制作方法07-18