欧美电影经典台词

时间:2022-11-27 03:55:40 经典台词 我要投稿

欧美电影经典台词

  音乐之声经典台词

欧美电影经典台词

  (对生活充满信心的玛丽亚初涉尘俗来到特拉普上校家里做家庭教师,在那里她和特拉普上校进行了第一次对话。)

  Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.

  上校 :以后请你记住,这房子里有些房间是不能乱闯的。

  额外成就

  在口语中kind of 通常可作副词,意思是“有一点儿,在某种程度上”。

  如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.

  那部电影一点都不好看。

  Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.

  玛丽亚:是,上校,先生。

  Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?

  上校:为什么这样盯着我?

  Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.

  玛丽亚:先生,你看起来一点都不像海军上校。

  Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.

  上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教师。请转过身去。

  Maria: What?

  玛丽亚:什么?

  Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.

  上校:转身,脱帽,是衣服不对劲。在和孩子们见面之前,你得换套衣服。

  额外成就

  one before you meet the children.

  作为军人出身的特拉普上校,口中不时冒出几句带有命令口吻的话是不足为怪的,这正体现了他军人作风的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的句子应是take your hat off.

  Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.

  玛丽亚:但是,我没有其他衣服。当我们进修道院时,就把平时穿的衣服都送给穷人了。

  Captain: What about this one?

  上校:那这一件呢?

  Maria: The poor didn't want this one.

  玛丽亚:穷人不要这一套。

  Captain: Hmm.

  上校:嗯。

  Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.

  玛丽亚:如果有时间来的话,我就自己做一套新衣服。我会给自己做衣服。

  Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...

  上校:那么我来给你弄些布料。可能的话,今天就给你。现在,弗劳伦……呃……

  额外成就

  see 本意是“看” 但在句中的意思是“注意,确保”相当于make sure that, 后面常接介词to

  如 :See to it that you are ready on time!

  到时你千万要准备好!

  Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?

  你来安排下次的会议,好吗?

  Maria: Maria.

  玛丽亚:玛丽亚。

  Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.

  上校:弗劳伦·玛丽亚小姐,我不知道院长嬷嬷告诉了你多少情况。

  Maria: Not much.

  玛丽亚:不是很多。

  Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.

  上校:自从孩子们的母亲去世以后,你是来照看他们的第十二位女家庭教师。相信你比最后一位有进步,她只呆了两个小时。

  罗马假日经典台词

  (可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)

  ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.

  安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。

  COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.

  伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。

  ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?

  安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?

  COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!

  伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!

  ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

  安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?

  COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.

  伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。

  ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.

  安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。

  COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.

  伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。

  ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.

  安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的。

  COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.

  伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠。

  ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.

  安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着。

  COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.

  伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错。八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点, 参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车。

  ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.

  安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢。

  COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?

  伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?

  ANN: No, thank you.

  安妮:不,谢谢。

  COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.

  伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树。

  ANN: No, thank you.

  安妮: 不,谢谢。

  COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?

  伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?

  ANN: Thank you.

  安妮: 谢谢。

  COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.

  伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院。你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲。

  ANN: Trade relations?

  安妮: 贸易关系?

  COUNTESS: Yes.

  伯爵夫人: 对。

  ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?

  安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?

  COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.

  伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。

  ANN: "Youth and progress".

  安妮: “青少年与发展”。

  COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.

  伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息。 哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行记者招待会。

  ANN: "Sweetness and decency".

  安妮: “甜美与高雅”。

  COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...

  伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰。三点零五分,授匾。四点十分, 检阅特别护卫队。 四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……

  ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!

  安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!

  COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.

  伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来。

  风月俏佳人经典台词

  Vivian: Hey sugar, are you looking for a date?

  维维安: 嘿,亲爱的,想找个伴吗?

  Edward: No! I want to find Beverly Hills, could you give me the directions?

  爱德华: 不是的,我想去比华利山,能告诉我怎么走吗?

  Vivian: Sure, five bucks.

  维维安: 可以,五美元。

  额外成就

  事实上,在美国口语中美元用 buck 代替dollar 更为常见。

  Edward: That's ridiculous【荒谬的】!

  爱德华: 太荒谬了!

  Vivian: Price just went up to ten.

  维维安: 现在是十美元了。

  Edward: Can you charge for the direction?

  爱德华: 指路也能收费?

  Vivian: I could do anything I want to, baby, I'm not lost!

  维维安: 我会做任何事情,亲爱的,但我可没有迷路!

  Edward: All right, ok? Right, you win, I lose, have changes for twenty?

  爱德华: 好了,你赢了,我输了! 二十美元有找吗?

  Vivian: For twenty I will show you personal and show you where stars live.

  维维安: 二十美元我会亲自带你去并告诉你明星住在哪里。

  Edward: Oh, that' s all right, I have been to the Stalon's.

  爱德华: 好吧!我刚到史泰龙的家。

  Vivian: Right.

  维维安: 是的。

  Edward: What's your name?

  爱德华: 你叫什么名字?

  Vivian: What do you want to be? Vivian, my name is Vivian.

  维维安: 你想它是什么?维维安,我的名字叫维维安。

  Edward: Vivian?

  爱德华: 维维安?

  Vivian: So what hotel are you staying at?

  维维安: 那你住在哪个酒店?

  Edward: The--er--Regemt Beverly Wilshire.

  爱德华: 是……是里根·比华利·利歇酒店。

  Vivian: In down the block right the conner.

  维维安: 就在下个街区的右拐角处。

  Edward: Tell me what kinda, what kinda money you girls make this days? ball-park【估计的数目】.

  爱德华: 现在你们做这一行的大概要多少钱?

  Vivian: Can't take less than hundred dollar.

  维维安: 不少于一百美元。

【欧美电影经典台词】相关文章:

欧美电影《狮子王》经典台词06-20

经典欧美电影语录激励11-10

经典欧美电影台词03-07

5部经典欧美励志电影10-27

欧美经典励志电影推荐08-08

欧美励志电影《美国空姐》08-15

电影的经典台词11-21

欧美经典电影台词10-06

《返老还童》电影经典台词10-29

爱情电影经典台词10-25