星球大战7经典台词

时间:2022-11-25 17:14:02 经典台词 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

星球大战7经典台词

  导语:《星球大战7》影片故事设定在《星球大战6:绝地归来》中恩多战役之后的31年,讲述了新老英雄们齐心协力粉碎第一秩序邪恶阴谋的故事。想了解更多的经典台词,请跟小编来应届毕业生经典台词网吧。

星球大战7经典台词

  《星球大战7》经典台词

  1.Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.

  汉·索洛:楚伊,我们到家了。

  2.【出自预告片】

  Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.

  卢克·天行者:我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。

  3.Rey: There are stories about what happened.

  蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。

  Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.

  汉·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。

  4.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.

  莱娅:希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。

  5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.

  汉·索洛:对这件事我感觉很不好。

  6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  Stormtrooper: What did you say?

  冲锋兵:你说什么?

  Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

  冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!

  Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  Rey: You will drop your gun.

  蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。

  Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.

  冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。

  7.Finn: What should we do with her?

  费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?

  Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

  汉·索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机?

  8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?

  波·达梅隆:你为什么救我?

  Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.

  费恩:因为这是正确的事情。

  Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.

  波·达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。

  Finn: I need a pilot.

  费恩:我需要飞行员。