泰坦尼克号的经典台词

时间:2024-11-11 23:25:41 诗琳 经典台词 我要投稿

泰坦尼克号的经典台词

  在日新月异的现代社会中,需要使用台词的场合越来越多,台词服从戏剧行动,具备动作的特性。那什么样的台词才是大家都称赞的呢?下面是小编整理的泰坦尼克号的经典台词,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。

泰坦尼克号的经典台词

  泰坦尼克号的经典台词 1

  1、ROSE:I love you Jack.

  “我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。)

  JACK:No... dont say your good-byes, Rose. Dont you give up. Dont do it.

  "……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。)

  ROSE:Im so cold.

  “我很冷……”

  JACK:Youre going to get out of this... youre going to go on and youre going to make babies and watch them grow and youre going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?

  (杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”

  (他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。)

  ROSE :I cant feel my body.

  露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”

  JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.

  (杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”

  JACK: It brought me to you. And Im thankful, Rose.Im thankful.

  我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。

  JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”

  ROSE:I promise.

  “……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。

  JACK:Never let go.

  ……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。

  ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. Ill never let go.

  露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”

  2、(Rose’s lifeboat is lowered slowly into the sea. Rose looks up at Jack? tears pouring down her face. Suddenly? she climbs back onto the Titanic? scrambling onto the deck below Cal and Jack.)

  (露丝的救生艇徐徐降下。露丝抬头望着杰克,泪如雨下。突然,她爬回泰坦尼克号,从卡尔和杰克脚下的'甲板跌跌撞撞地爬上船。)

  JACK: Rose! Noooo!

  杰克:露丝。不要!

  CAL: Stop her!

  卡尔:拦住她!

  JACK: Rose! What are you doing?

  杰克:露丝,你干嘛?

  CAL: Stop her!

  卡尔:拦住她!

  JACK: No!

  杰克:不要!

  3、(Jack runs down the stairs to meet her as she runs towards him? wearing Cal’s coat? which has the diamond in its pocket. They embrace.)

  (杰克奔下楼去,两人朝着对方跑去。露丝身穿卡尔的外套,口袋里有那枚钻石。他们拥抱。)

  JACK: Rose, youre so stupid! Why did you do that, huh? Youre so stupid,

  Rose! Why did you do that? Why?

  杰克: 露丝,你真蠢!你为什么这样做?你真蠢,露丝!你为什么这样做?为什么?

  ROSE: You jump, I jump, right?

  露丝:你跳下,我就跳下,对吗?

  JACK: Right.

  杰克:对。

  ROSE: Oh, god. I couldnt go. I couldnt go, Jack.

  露丝:哦,上帝。我不能走。我不能,杰克。

  JACK: Its all right. Well think of something.

  杰克:好了,没事了。我们想别的办法。

  ROSE: At least Im with you.

  露丝:至少我和你在一起了。

  JACK: Well think of something.

  杰克:我们想想别的办法。

  4、JACK: You let go, and Im gonna have to jump in there after you.

  杰克:你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去。

  JACK: Youre right. Only you can do that.

  杰克:对,只有你自己能够救自己。

  扩展阅读:《泰坦尼克》剧情简介

  1912年4月10日,号称 “世界工业史上的奇迹”的豪华客轮泰坦尼克号开始了自己的处女航,从英国的南安普顿出发驶往美国纽约。富家少女罗丝(凯特·温丝莱特)与母亲及未婚夫卡尔坐上了头等舱;另一边,不羁的年轻画家杰克(莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥)也在码头的一场赌博中赢得了下等舱的船票。

  罗丝厌倦了上流社会虚伪的生活,不愿嫁给卡尔,打算投海自尽,被杰克救起。很快,美丽活泼的萝丝与英俊开朗的杰克相爱,杰克带罗丝参加下等舱的舞会、为她画像,二人的感情逐渐升温。

  1912年4月14日,星期天晚上,一个风平浪静的夜晚。泰坦尼克号撞上了冰山,“永不沉没的”泰坦尼克号面临沉船的命运,罗丝和杰克刚萌芽的爱情也将经历生死的考验。

  泰坦尼克号的经典台词 2

  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

  表面上,我是一个生活幸福的上流女子,心底里,我在尖叫。

  2.There is nothing I couldnt give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.

  如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

  3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.

  记着,他们爱钱,所以假装你拥有一座金矿,你就是(他们眼中)上流社会的人了。

  4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...

  赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。

  5.A womans heart is a deep ocean of secrets.

  女人的心是一片秘密的.深洋。

  6.You jump,I jump.

  生死相随/你跳,我就跳。

  7.Jack,Im flying!

  杰克,我在飞!

  8.I will never let go,Jack, I’ll never let go.

  我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。

  9.All life is a game of luck.生活本来就全靠运气。

  10.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing whats going to happen, or who Im going to meet, where Im going to wind up.

  我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

  11.I figure life is a gift and I dont intend on wasting it. You never know what hand youre going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

  我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

  12.Were women. Our choices are never easy.

  我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

  13.You jump,I jump. 生死相随

  14.Will you give us a chance to live?

  能不能给我们留一条生路?

  15.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

  上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

  16.Youre going to get out of here. Youre going to go on and youre going to make lots of babies and youre going to watch them grow and youre going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.

  你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

  17.I’m the king of the world!

  我是世界之王!

  泰坦尼克号的经典台词 3

  1. You jump, I jump.

  你若不离不弃,我必生死相依。

  2. Were women. Our choices are never easy.

  我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

  3. All life is a game of luck.

  生活本来就全靠运气。

  4. Id rather be his whore than your wife.

  我宁愿当他的婊-子也不愿做你的`妻子。

  5. You are going to get out of there.Youre going to on and youre going to make lots of babies and youre going to watch them grow and youre going to die and old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there, Not this night, Not like this .

  你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去.

  6. Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And Im thankful for that, Rose. Im thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me youll survive. That you wont give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

  赢得船票...是我一生最幸运的事, 让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸, 你一定要帮我,答应我活下去, 答应我,你不会放弃...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样... Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。

  7. I figure life is a gift and I dont intend on wasting it. You never know what hand youre going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….

  我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

  8. Dont you do that, dont say your good-byes.

  别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

  9. Ill never let go. Ill never let go, Jack.

  我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。

  10. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

  上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

【泰坦尼克号的经典台词】相关文章:

泰坦尼克号经典台词01-12

泰坦尼克号经典台词05-26

《泰坦尼克号》经典台词08-27

泰坦尼克号经典台词12-28

泰坦尼克号经典台词09-10

电影泰坦尼克号经典台词09-10

电影《泰坦尼克号》经典台词09-07

电影 泰坦尼克号经典台词10-02

值得一读的《泰坦尼克号》经典台词12-02