- 相关推荐
商务信函常用句型举例:收讫用语
3、收讫
您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。
I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
6月1日贵函敬悉。
We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.
本月5日来函敬悉。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.
本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。
Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.
我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。
We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.
6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。
We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.
7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。
We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ……
Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ……
7月10日来函敬悉。
Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
昨天贵函已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday is duly received.
我们已收到您昨日写的信。
We have received your letter of yesterday.
我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。
We duly received your letter of yesterday.
我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。
We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
2月6日来函收悉。
We have received your letter dated 6th February.
您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。
We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
【商务信函常用句型举例:收讫用语】相关文章:
商务交谈中征求别人的建议句型07-28
文秘技巧常用语08-01
英语电话面试常用语08-01
各职位英文简历常用句型07-31
面试英文自我介绍常用语08-02
面试后英文感谢信常用语08-07
商务文书常用开头语08-17
商务谈判最常用的句子08-20
求职英语:22句英文求职信开头常用语10-27
英文面试,性格与爱好,基本句型08-08