2016外企面试英语口语集锦
去外企面试通常都会用到英语,本文是小编整理的外企英语面试口语,供大家参考。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q:Why did you leave your last job?
你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement.
我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?
你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的'特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring.
乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few seconds)
(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q:What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.
有"实际行动"的人。
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理別人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q:How do you handle your failure?
你怎样对待自己的失敗?
A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
什么会让你有成就感?
A:Doing my best job for your company.
为贵公司竭力效劳。
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is most important in your life right now?
眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.
希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
【2016外企面试英语口语集锦】相关文章:
外企面试用英语口语集锦03-17
2016外企英语面试技巧03-14
2016外企面试应对技巧03-03
2016外企面试英语情景对话02-20
外企英语口语面试注意问题03-22
外企面试英语口语不好怎么办06-23
2016外企英语面试常见问题04-09
空姐英语口语面试201603-06
外企英文面试问题及回答汇总201603-09