英文笑话大全带翻译爆笑
英语典故可是很多老美都耳熟 ,下次换你去取笑老美的时候,就可以用到YJBYS小编为您整理的英语小笑话了。
谁才是有色人种
Dear white, something you got to know
亲爱的白种人,有几件事你必须知道。
When I was born, I was black.
当我出生时,我是黑色的
When I grow up, I am black.
我长大了,我是黑色的
When I’m under the sun, I’m black.
我在阳光下,我是黑色的
When I’m cold, I’m black.
我寒冷时,我是黑色的
When I’m afraid, I’m black.
我害怕时,我是黑色的`
When I’m sick, I’m black.
我生病了,我是黑色的
When I die, I’m still black.
当我死了,我仍是黑色的。
you—white people,
你——白种人
When you were born, you were pink.
当你出生时,你是粉红色的
When you grow up, you become white.
你长大了,变成白色的
You’re red under the sun.
你在阳光下,你是红色的
You’re blue when you’re cold.
你寒冷时,你是青色的
You are yellow when you’re afraid.
你害怕时,你是黄色的
You’re green when you’re sick.
你生病时,你是绿色的
You’re gray when you die.
当你死时,你是灰色的
And you, call me color?
然后,你叫我“有色种人”?
钱不用找了
Selling secondhand books at our church bazaar, I got into an argument with a prospective customer. He was interested in buying The Pocket Book of Ogden Nash but claimed it was overpriced at 35 cents. Other paperbacks were selling for ten or 15 cents each.
在教堂的义卖市上卖旧书时,我与一名准备买东西的顾客发生了一场争论。他对购买袖珍奥金.纳什集颇感兴趣,但是说它要三十五美分开价过高。其它的平装书每本才卖十或十五美分。
I pointed out that the book was in good condition. Nash was a fun poet, and it was for a good cause. He said it was a matter of principle. Ultimately, I agreed to sell him the book for 15 cents. Triumphant, he paid with a $10 bill. "Keep the change," he said.
我指出这本书保存状况颇好,纳什是个有趣的诗人,这个要价是合理的。他说这是个原则问题。最终,我同意以十五美分的价格将这本书卖给他。他得意洋洋,拿出一张十美元的票子付帐。“零钱不用找了。”他说。
咒语
An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.
一个男人找到一个巫婆,要求她解开一条困扰了自己40年的咒语。
The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you."
巫婆说:"或许我可以做的到,但你必须一字不落地告诉我下咒的时候说的那句咒语。"
The old man says without hesitation - "I now pronounce you man and wife."
男人毫不犹豫的答道:“‘我现在宣布你们成为夫妇。’”
世界各地的蹩脚英语
①If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself。
日本旅馆:如果您想调节您房间的温度,请控制您自己。
②Please don't feed the animals. If you have any food, please give it to the guard on duty。
匈牙利动物园:请不要给动物喂食。如果您有食品,请喂给值班警卫。
③Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar。
挪威酒吧:女士们不要在酒吧里生孩子。
④Fur coats made for ladies from their skins。
瑞典皮货商店:为女士们制作的皮大衣,是用她们的皮制成的。
⑤Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists 。
香港牙科诊所:由最新的卫理公会教徒给您拔牙。
⑥Drop your trousers here for best results。
泰国的干洗店:在这里脱掉您的裤子,等待最好的结果。
⑦Specialist in women and other diseases。
意大利妇科诊所:我们是women和其他疾病的专家。
⑧Welcome to the cemetery where famous Russian artists are buried daily except Thursday。
俄国公墓:欢迎访问这个公墓,许多著名的俄国艺术家每天埋在这里,但星期四不埋。
⑨We take your bags and send them in all directions。
丹麦机场:我们将拿走您的行李,送往四面八方。
⑩The manager has personally passed all water served here。
墨西哥旅馆:旅馆经理将亲自为您撒尿。
送出去还有的东西
What can Santa give away and still keep?
Answer: a cold.
什么东西圣诞老人可以分送出去,自己却也还留着?
答案:感冒。
【英文笑话大全带翻译爆笑】相关文章:
英文笑话大全爆笑带翻译12-21
英文笑话带翻译爆笑06-21
爆笑英文笑话带翻译12-28
英语笑话大全爆笑带翻译05-19
英语小笑话大全爆笑带翻译05-16
带翻译爆笑英语笑话11-14
英语笑话大全爆笑带翻译品析10-05
英语小笑话带翻译爆笑08-18
短篇英语笑话爆笑带翻译07-13
英语笑话爆笑短文带翻译07-11