爆笑开心英语笑话

时间:2020-10-24 18:50:22 英语笑话 我要投稿

爆笑开心英语笑话

  要是有一则笑话解决不了的事,那就两则笑话,看笑话,能让我们变得开心,今天小编为大家准备了爆笑开心英语笑话,欢迎阅读!

爆笑开心英语笑话

  爆笑开心英语笑话篇一:浪费还是节约

  father: oh, jack, you have slept away the whole morning. don't you know you are wasting time?

  父亲:噢,杰克,你又睡了一上午。难道你不知道你这是在浪费时间吗?

  jack: yes, dad. but i've saved you a meal, haven' i?

  杰克:我知道,爸爸。可我还给您节省了一顿饭呢,是不是?

  爆笑开心英语笑话篇二:耳朵还在我衣兜里

  Ivan came home with a bloody nose

  伊凡鼻子流着血回到家里。

  and his mother asked, "What happened?"

  他妈妈问,“发生了什么事?”

  "A kid bit me," replied Ivan.“

  一个男孩咬了我一口,”伊凡说。

  "Would you recognize him if you saw him again?" asked his mother.

  “再见到他你能认出来吗?”妈妈问。

  "I'd know him any where," said Ivan.

  “他走到哪里我都能认出他,”伊凡说。

  "I have his ear in my pocket."

  “他的耳朵还在我衣兜里呢。”

  爆笑开心英语笑话篇三:漂亮的结婚礼物

  we attended the wedding of an acquaintance's son. because we did not know the young man or his bride, we decided to send them a practical household gift, a fire extinguisher. apparently, the couple mass-produced their thank-you notes because we received a card saying: thank you very much for the nice wedding gift. we look forward to using it soon.

  我们参加了一个熟人的'儿子的婚礼。由于我们都不认识那个年轻人和他的新娘,所以我们决定送给他们一个实用的全家礼----一个灭火器。很明显,这对新人大批量制作了他们的感谢信,因为我们收到了一张卡片,上面写着:“非常感谢您的漂亮的结婚礼物,我们期待着不久就用到它。”

  爆笑开心英语笑话篇四:世界上最伟大的击剑手

  At an exhibition of the world's best swordsman, the third-place fencer took the stage.

  在一场世界最佳击剑手表演中,排名第三的击剑手上场了。

  A fly was released, and with an arc of his sword he cut the fly in half.

  一只苍蝇放了出来,剑划了一个弧,他将苍蝇劈成了两半。

  The crowd cheered.

  观众欢呼起来。

  Then the second-place man sliced a fly into quarters.

  紧接着排名第二的人将一只苍蝇切成了四半。

  A hush fell in anticipation of the world's greatest swordsman.

  现场一阵沉默,人们期盼着世界上最伟大的击剑手出场。

  His blade came down in a mighty arc - but the insect continued on its way! The crowd was aghast.

  他的剑锋以一个巨大的弧线划了下来--然而那只昆虫还在继续飞行!观众被惊呆了。

  The greatest swordsman had missed his target completely,

  观众被惊呆了。最伟大的击剑手完全错过了他的目标,

  yet he continued to smile.

  然而他还在微笑着。

  "Why are you so happy?" someone yelled.

  “你为什么这么高兴?”有人嚷道,

  "You missed!"

  “你没击中!”

  "Ah," replied the swordsman,

  “啊,”剑手答道,

  "you weren't watching very carefully.

  “你刚才没有很仔细地看。

  They fly lives, yes - but he will never be a father.

  苍蝇还活着,是的--但他永远也做不成爸爸了。

【爆笑开心英语笑话】相关文章:

开心英语笑话大全爆笑11-20

开心笑话爆笑10-26

爆笑小明开心笑话大全10-06

最开心笑话段子爆笑06-29

开心生活爆笑笑话05-10

糗事开心爆笑笑话11-21

小学生开心英语笑话大全爆笑01-03

小朋友开心爆笑笑话11-10

开心笑哈哈爆笑笑话06-01