爆笑英语短笑话带翻译
幽默的人不仅仅会说笑话,还要懂得他人说的笑话,来测试一下你的幽默细胞的指数有多高吧!
爆笑英语短笑话带翻译篇一:对不起,本店不找零钱
A friend and I were standing in line at a fast-food restaurant, waiting to place our order.
我和一个朋友在快餐店排队订餐
There was a big sign posted. "No bills larger than $20 will be accepted."
那里很醒目地写着,不接受超过20美元的大钞(请自备零钱)。
The woman in front of us, pointing to the sign, remarked,
我们前边的一个女士指着这个牌子对我们说:
"Believe me, if I HAD a bill larger than $20, I wouldn't be eating here."
“上帝保佑,如果我身上有超过20美元的话,我一定不会在这儿吃饭!”
爆笑英语短笑话带翻译篇二:没把头发全剪掉啊
Miles sometime went to the barber's during working hours to have his hair cut.
麦尔斯有时在上班时间去理发馆理发,
But this was against the office rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time.
但这是违反办公室规定的':职员只能利用自己的时间理发。
While Miles was at the barber's one day,
一天,正当麦尔斯理发时,
the manager of the office came in by chance to have his own hair cut and sat just beside him.
经理碰巧也进来理发,而且就坐在他旁边。
"Hello, Miles," the manager said.
“你好,麦尔斯,”经理说。"
I see that you are having your hair cut in office time."
“我看到你在上班时间理发了。”
"Yes, sir, I am," admitted Miles calmly.
“是的,先生。正是这样。”麦尔斯平静地承认了。
"You see, sir, it grows in office time."
可先生,你看,头发是在上班时间长的。“
"Not all of it," said the manager at once.
“不全都是吧,”经理立刻说,"
Some of it grows in your own time."
“有一些是在你自己的时间里长的。”
"Yes, sir, that's quite true."
“对呀,先生,你说得很对。”
Answered Miles politely, "but I'm not having it all cut off."
麦尔斯礼貌地回答说,“但我并没有把头发全都剪掉啊。”
爆笑英语短笑话带翻译篇三:视力训练
the squad were having "visual training". one smart recruit was asked by the officer to count how many men composed a digging party in a distant field. the party was so faraway that the men appeared as mere dots, but unhesitatingly the recruit replied:
班里正在进行“视力训练”。一个聪明伶俐的新兵被班长叫出来数远处旷野上采掘队的人数。采掘队在很远的地方,那些人看起来只是一些小点儿。但是这个新兵毫不犹豫地回答。
"sixteen men and a sergeant , sir."
“十六个兵外加一个中士,长官。”
"right, but how do you know there's a sergeant there?"
“正确,可是你怎么知道那儿有一个中士?”
"he's not doing any digging, sir."
“他不干活,长官。”
爆笑英语短笑话带翻译篇四:我是坐在爸爸膝盖上的
Little Johnny says "Mom, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning,
小强尼说:“妈妈,今天早上和爸爸在公车上时,
he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
他叫我让座给一位女士。”
"You've done the right thing," says Mommy.
妈妈说:“你做得很对呀。”
"But Mommy, I was sitting on daddy's lap."
“但是,妈妈,我是坐在爸爸膝盖上的。”
【爆笑英语短笑话带翻译】相关文章:
超爆笑英语短笑话带翻译07-20
带翻译爆笑英语笑话11-14
短英语笑话故事带翻译12-31
英语短笑话大全带翻译12-28
英语简单短笑话带翻译06-23
英语笑话爆笑短文带翻译07-11
英语笑话带翻译爆笑精选05-15
高中爆笑英语笑话带翻译11-14
爆笑英语小笑话带翻译11-07