- 相关推荐
有翻译爆笑英语笑话
笑一笑,十年少,笑话可以愉悦我们的心情,以下是有翻译爆笑英语笑话,一起来爆笑吧!
人之初:At the beginning of life.
(英翻中:生命的起初)
性本善:Sex is good.
(白话文:性是美好的)
性相近:Basically, all the sex are same.
(英翻中:基本上,所有的性行为是差不多滴)
习相远:But it depends on how the way you do it.
(英翻中:但还是得依照个人的喜好而为之)
苟不教:If you do not practice all the time.
(英翻中:若你不随时勤练精进)
性乃迁:Sex will leave you.
(英翻中:性将远离你的生活)
教之道:The way of learning it..
(英翻中:学习性的指导原则)
贵以专:is very important to make love with only one person..
(英翻中:最最重要的法则是做性这档事只能对一个人)
昔孟母:Once a great mother, Mrs. Meng.
(英翻中:曾经有一个伟大的教母:孟母)
择邻处:chose her neighbor to avoid bad sex influence.
(英翻中:为孩子选最佳性行为示范的邻居为邻,避免坏的性示范而影响小朋友的身心健康)
子不学:If you don t study hard,.
(英翻中:再次叮咛,你若再不刻苦勤学....)
断机杼:Your Dick will bee useless.
(英翻中:你的鸡鸡就从此报废掉)
窦燕山 :Dou, the Famous.
有翻译爆笑英语笑话(二)
A man was sued by a woman for defamation of character. She charged that he had called her a pig. The man was found guilty and fined.
一个女人起诉一个男人诽谤。她指控这个男人骂她是头猪。男人被叛有罪并受到处罚。
After the trial he asked the judge, "This means that I cannot call Mrs. Johnson a pig?"
审判结束后,他问法官“这么说我可以管一头猪叫约翰逊夫人吗?”
The judge said that was true. "Does this mean I cannot call a pig Mrs. Johnson?" the man asked.
法官说事实是这样的。“那是不是说我可以管一头猪叫约翰逊夫人吗?”那个人问。
The judge replied that he could indeed call a pig Mrs. Johnson with no fear of legal action.
法官回答道他完全可以管一头猪叫约翰逊夫人,无需害怕采取法律行动。
The man looked directly at Mrs. Johnson and said, "Good afternoon, Mrs. Johnson."
男人马上看着约翰逊夫人说:“下午好,约翰逊夫人。”
有翻译爆笑英语笑话(三)
Witty Hare can run very fast.
机灵的兔子跑得很快。
One day when he gets home. He sees a rat. The rat is jumping down his window.
一天,它回到家的时候看见一只老鼠。这只老鼠正从它家的窗户跳下去。
“Oh. A thief!” Witty Hare shouted and catches the rat, “You can’t run faster then me.”
“啊!贼!”机灵兔子喊着追过去。 “你跑不过我的.!”
Soon Witty Hare catches up with the rat, and the rat is left behind.
不一会它追上了老鼠,还把老鼠丢在后面。
“I must run away,” the rat says and laughs, “He is so silly.”
“我得赶紧逃。”老鼠窃笑着说:“这家伙真笨。”
Witty Hare goes on running. A sheep sees him and asks him, “What a re you doing?”
机灵兔子继续跑着。一只绵羊看到了就问它:“你在干什么?”
“I’m catching the thief.” Witty Hare says.
“我在追贼。”机灵兔子说。
“Thief? Where’s the thief?” the sheep fells surprised.
“贼?贼在哪里啊?”绵羊感到奇怪。
“He's behind me,”Witty Hare says proudly.
“它在我后面呢。”机灵兔子自豪地说着。
【有翻译爆笑英语笑话】相关文章:
爆笑英语笑话带翻译03-26
爆笑英语小笑话 带翻译03-23
英语笑话大全爆笑加翻译12-12
英语爆笑笑话带翻译12-08
有翻译英语笑话06-10
幽默英语笑话大全 爆笑带翻译03-16
爆笑的英语笑话08-26
精选经典爆笑英语笑话03-30
精彩英语笑话有翻译12-14